Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/08/29 13:38:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Httpd.conf and environment variables URGENT

	Hi,

	I would like to know if it is possible to use environment variables
in the httpd.conf,
	I don't want to write the path of the apache or Tomcat directory.

	I tried to replace ServerRoot "C:/Apache2" by ServerRoot
"$APACHE_HOME" or
	write JkWorkersFile "$CATALINA_HOME/conf/jk/workers.properties"
	       JkLogFile "$CATALINA_HOME/logs/jk_log.txt"

	but it doesn't work.
	Is it a syntax error ? or is it impossible to do that ?
	I have to write this file for a team and all the developers have not
installed apache
	and tomcat on the same disk.

	Thanks in advance.