Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ANTHONY ZIOLKOWSKI <az...@rogers.com> on 2006/05/18 17:51:06 UTC

Re: REPOST FOR HELP: Axis client logging from web applet causes security error

Any idea of a release date?

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:  Please build a new version of commons-discovery from SVN, i think this
has been fixed, but no releases have been made yet.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Nope, not the foggiest. Though axis folk are welcome to make one
happen if they need one.

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.