Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dp...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/28 23:59:33 UTC

[jxpath] Build help needed

I am trying to solve a problem that has been happening to the nightly
builds of JXPath:

GUMP does not complain, the build log looks great and yet there are no
binaries in the builds/nightly directory.

This started happening two days ago, after I introduced JDOM support.
I did not do anything about the dependency on jdom, because both the
GUMP project file and build.properties.sample already declare that
dependency.

Does anybody know what this could mean?

Thanks,

- Dmitri

Re: [jxpath] Build help needed

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org>.
The JXPath build is still silently failing.

Could anybody check what's going on with the nightly build?  Gump has no
complaints, but binaries are not generated.

Thank you,

- Dmitri

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>