Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by htota <hu...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 03:24:39 UTC

Navigation does not load

I have a application with myfaces last version (JSF 1.2) richfaces last
version and spring, I have navigations rules in faces-config.xml but when I
wan't to use this navigation rules seem like they were not load in a parse
of faces-config.xml I looked in FacesContext but they are not there, when I
associate a button action with a method that return a String the page load
itself insted of going to other page like in my navigation

sorry for the english
anyone have a gest about?

Re: Navigation does not load

Posted by htota <hu...@gmail.com>.
Solved I create a custom NavigationHandler, I don't now why the myfaces
implementation doesn't work