Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/08/14 01:46:44 UTC

Release v0.1 Timeline

Hi all.

Here is a list of features we need to complete before the code freeze
target date, Aug 21st.

1. Speculative execution using task cloning: John (Aug. 21)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NEMO-131

2. Support for RDD.cache(): Sanha (Aug. 16)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NEMO-6

3. Support for Spark ALS: John (Aug. 21)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NEMO-15

4. IR-based dynamic optimization: Jeongyoon  (Aug. 16)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NEMO-60

5. Any other issues I'm missing...?

Please refer to the JIRA links above for further sub-issues and blocking
issues.

Cheers,
Joo Yeon

Re: Release v0.1 Timeline

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
(All of you are doing a great job, and I don't say that lightly!)

Re: Release v0.1 Timeline

Posted by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Release v0.1 Timeline

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.