Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "J. Gobel" <jj...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/30 22:55:12 UTC

Nutch 2.1 metadata

Hi there,

Is there an example available on how to index metatags for nutch 2.1 &
solr4 ?

I tried the tutorial found on : http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/IndexMetatags

I have set up my Nutch 2.1 and Solr 4 according to
http://nlp.solutions.asia/?p=180

When I go to my Solr server and perform a query I dont see any metatags.

Thanks in advance,

Jaap

Re: Nutch 2.1 metadata

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jaap,

There is a patch [0] for the index-metatags plugin to work with Nutch 2.1.

You do not need to wait until indexing to check metatags, you can use
'./bin/nutch indexchecker[1].

[0]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1478
[1]  http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/bin/nutch%20indexchecker

--