Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shakti <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/03 16:26:31 UTC

Variable value in logic:equal tag Help Req

With reference this mail :
I trid this code but i am getting the error :can not resolve symbol refValue
:\bea\user_projects\mydomain\myserver\.wlnotdelete\mcc_mcc_4346456\jsp_servl
et\__reassignta.java:376: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /reassignta.jsp line 118:
<logic:equal name="reassignedTaId" value="<%= refValue %>" >

I want to compare values from one arraylist with another using logic equal
tag but in the value="" tag how i can give a variable ??
Plz Help !!!
Thanks & Regards,
Shakti