Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ayush Pandey <pa...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/26 04:52:13 UTC

Introductions

Hi Everyone,

I am Ayush Pandey, joining the community for a project as part of Google
Summer of code 2023. I will be working with my mentor Nicolas Vazquez on
"Extend Import-Export Instances to the KVM Hypervisor"
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/7127

I am really looking forward to collaborating with and learning from this
amazing community.

Thank you,
Regards,
Ayush Pandey

Re: Introductions

Posted by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Ayush!
All the best for your project.

Regards,
Abhishek
________________________________

Re: Introductions

Posted by Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com>.
Fyi, Nicholas, just like other folks at Cloudstack is an amazing mentor.

Try to make the best out of this opportunity. Goodluck 🙌

Re: Introductions

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.

From: Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 26 May 2023 at 09:29
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Introductions

Re: Introductions

Posted by Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Ayush!

Re: Introductions

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Ayush !

Re: Introductions

Posted by "Katie F." <of...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Pandey!!

--
Kathleen Foos

Re: Introductions

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Ayush - best of luck for your project.

Regards.

--
Daan

Re: Introductions