Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/05/01 07:20:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel incubating release 4.1.0-RC1

Dear PMCs,

Maybe you can check this release candidate out? With my vote and Ankit's
vote that makes just 2 PMC votes, and we aim for at least 3 PMC votes.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Thank you for that Henry. Then I think we can give room for an additional
day in the voting period or so :-)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.