Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by techbysample <tu...@netmille.com> on 2019/01/14 11:18:46 UTC

Re: How to update Documentation 2.8 docs? - IGNITE-8532 [ML] GA Grid - Implement Roulette Wheel Selection

Igniters,

Would you please advise on when 2.8 documentation will be available?

I need to make updates to Genetic Algorithm section of ML to support

ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8532

Best,
Turik

Re: How to update Documentation 2.8 docs? - IGNITE-8532 [ML] GA Grid - Implement Roulette Wheel Selection

Posted by techbysample <tu...@netmille.com>.
Dmitriy,

Thanks.  I will update ML documentation when it is available for my.

ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-8532

Thanks.

Turik

Re: How to update Documentation 2.8 docs? - IGNITE-8532 [ML] GA Grid - Implement Roulette Wheel Selection

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Turik,

2.8 is not released, and dates were not discussed yet. So it is hard to say
when a doc package will be available.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov