Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "CK@Amtasks.com" <ck...@amtasks.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/13 17:49:26 UTC

unable to connect RDP with remote desktop licensing

Dear Guacamole team,

We had tired using guacamole to access a windows server 2012 with 50 users remote desktop licensing enable but unfortunately it was unable to connect.

The connect (RDP) is able to login via normal Microsoft RDP.

Any idea on this matter?

Thank you!!

Best Regards,

C.K Chew

Technical Management Director
(System Division)

(Wholly Own Subsidiary Of AmTask Group Of Companies)
http://www.amtasks.com

AMTASK SDN BHD 201901039576 (1348906-A)

email  : ckchew@amtasks.com

Tel   : +6010 - 399 4149 (Mobile)

Re: unable to connect RDP with remote desktop licensing

Posted by "CK@Amtasks.com" <ck...@amtasks.com.INVALID>.
Dear Nick,

What error messages are you getting?  Have you verified that:
1) You are using the correct security mode (NLA vs. TLS vs. RDP)?
We had tired those option unfortunately it can’t work as well.

2) The server certificate is trusted by Guacamole (or you enable the "ignore-certificate" option)?
I had enable the "ignore-certificate” option

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.