Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Arjen van der Weijden <Ar...@rivm.nl> on 2005/05/02 14:51:27 UTC

Re: DBCP Oracle

Hi Dirk,

Can you tell me where I can do the configuring? I'm not using just plain
java objects so no tomcat and struts or other frameworks.

thanks,

Arjen

                      Dirk Verbeeck
                      <dirk.verbeeck@pa        To:       Jakarta Commons Users List <co...@jakarta.apache.org>
                      ndora.be>                cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: DBCP Oracle
                      04/27/2005 08:28
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Jakarta Commons
                      Users List"

Try the "connectionProperties" parameter.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/configuration.html

-- Dirk

Re: DBCP Oracle

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
If you are using BasicDataSource then use the addConnectionProperty method:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/apidocs/org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource.html#addConnectionProperty(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

If you are creating the pool yourself you can do:
DriverConnectionFactory driverConnectionFactory =
new DriverConnectionFactory(driver, url, connectionProperties);

Regards
Dirk