Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/01/05 07:38:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DataLab (incubating) 2.5.1

Hi Леонід Фролов,

Hope this helps.

> For the reasons why, please review recent threads on this mailing list.

This is a previous context [1] for your reference.

> Please re-issue the vote with the correct URL

I think we can simply start the 2nd round vote with the correct KEYS URL,
and don't have to perform the whole release procedure from beginning.

> and ensure any documentation or templates that mention the KEYS file are
suitably
> updated.

I found that there's less steps in the release process after do that,
because you don't need to transfer the KEYS any more. I have done it
before, refer to [2].

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/fmx3j20nfbcpttrkq5zdlgqmkp98cc3b
[2]
https://shenyu.apache.org/community/release-guide#apache-svn-repository-release