Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by QP_ID <an...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/06/03 08:56:34 UTC

Installation steps of QPID .10

I install qpid .10 version and python 3.2 seperatly and also new version of
qpid-tools
but while running "qpid-confiq" command "module not found qpid" errors
occured. "qpidd" commands works fine
I want qpid .10 installtion steps and link of complete qpid package tar

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Installation steps of QPID .10

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 06/03/2011 07:56 AM, QP_ID wrote:

> I install qpid .10 version and python 3.2 seperatly and also new version of
> qpid-tools
> but while running "qpid-confiq" command "module not found qpid" errors
> occured. "qpidd" commands works fine
> I want qpid .10 installtion steps and link of complete qpid package tar

qpid-python-0.10.tar.gz and qpid-qmf-0.10.tar.gz are both dependencies
of the qpid-tools, so you need to download those and install them.

(We should make that clearer on the download page and ideally also
through the components themselves)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org