Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Miguel Angel Medina Lopez <ma...@logic-factory.com> on 2002/06/05 15:30:41 UTC

form based authentication and remote user

Hi all:

I'm using form-based authentication with tomcat 3.2.3. I have a form to
register the users and I want to set the remote user and role when they
register to they can access private zones that are protected with the form
based authentication at this moment. How can I do that?

Thank you all

MAML

Re: form based authentication and remote user

Posted by anette mysel <ca...@cox.net>.
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST. I  DO NOT KNOW YOU. THANK YOU...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>