Posted to ruleqa@spamassassin.apache.org by automc Cron <no...@spamassassin.apache.org> on 2019/06/02 02:26:50 UTC

[auto] do-nightly-rescore-example return code 1

Exit Status 1 is not zero for do-nightly-rescore-example.

Re: [auto] do-nightly-rescore-example return code 1

Posted by Paul Stead <pd...@apache.org>.

On 2019/06/02 09:46:55, Paul Stead <pd...@apache.org> wrote:

> code to not find the lastest SVN commit but the one that has the largest volume

* we want the latest SVN with largest volume

Re: [auto] do-nightly-rescore-example return code 1

Posted by Paul Stead <pd...@apache.org>.
Looking into this - looks like the set0 part failed, this should be resolved on the next run.

Further investigation looks like keeping older logs in the corpus directory will cause the SVN revision lookup in the

masses/rule-update-score-gen/generate-new-scores.sh

code to not find the lastest SVN commit but the one that has the largest volume - I'll look into this today.

Paul

Posted by Paul Stead <pd...@apache.org>.
Fixed in 1860509

----

Sending        generate-new-scores.sh
Transmitting file data .done
Committing transaction...
Committed revision Sending        generate-new-scores.sh
Transmitting file data .done
Committing transaction...
Committed revision 1860509..