Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2007/03/01 21:19:23 UTC

Re: [Announce] Abdera and Glassfish (and JAX-WS?)

Thanks!

Shortly after I posted, I discovered the parser module dependency.

Once I added this to my web app war, my null pointer error was overcome.

It's really my fault -- our maven pom had this dependency and in moving to
an ant build process in another project I lost track of this dependency.

Jim

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> [snip]
> Well, in your defense Abdera doesn't exactly do a good job of dealing
> gracefully with missing dependencies...

Bah! That's all part of the fun!

Seriously, we do need to add some better error reporting.

- James

Re: [Announce] Abdera and Glassfish (and JAX-WS?)

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 3/1/07, jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Shortly after I posted, I discovered the parser module dependency.
>
> Once I added this to my web app war, my null pointer error was overcome.
>
> It's really my fault -- our maven pom had this dependency and in moving to
> an ant build process in another project I lost track of this dependency.

Well, in your defense Abdera doesn't exactly do a good job of dealing
gracefully with missing dependencies...

-garrett