Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net> on 2016/03/15 17:16:25 UTC

Bootstrap DateTimePicker and ISO8601 date format

Hi,

I'm working with Wicket Bootstrap. I have some problems with the date
picker. Currently, the Bootstrap DateTimePicker component is not working
properly with some**java date formats.
When I try to use the ISO8601 date format, wicket returns an exception -
date is not valid.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Bootstrap DateTimePicker and ISO8601 date format

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <
marco.disabatino@tirasa.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working with Wicket Bootstrap. I have some problems with the date
> picker. Currently, the Bootstrap DateTimePicker component is not working
> properly with some**java date formats.
> When I try to use the ISO8601 date format, wicket returns an exception -
> date is not valid.
>
> Any suggestions?

My only suggestion is to fire the debugger and check what is happening.
Then send us a Pull Request :-)