Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Devis Balsemin <de...@flexvalley.com> on 2017/05/08 06:05:52 UTC

IGNITE 2.0 - OSGI

Hello,

we are working with ignite 1.7 with Apache Karaf, and we are very happy
because Ignite run very fine on our servers and our Raspberry PI gateway.

I have posted time ago some issues how to use Ignite with Karaf, because we
have change some jar to osgify/hosts to ignite-core. I'd like to know if you
or someone has just tested Ignite 2 in Karaf.

Thank you for your jobs it's very impressive.

Br

Devis

Devis Balsemin,  FlexValley SRL (Italy) ,
Via Dante Alighieri 4, I-36075 Montecchio Maggiore, Italy | t:
+39.0444.699622 | f: +39.0444.1830543

e-mail

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information of FlexValley SRL and is intended for a specific
individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this
communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it,
is strictly prohibited.

Re: IGNITE 2.0 - OSGI

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Devis,

It’s a pleasure to know you can benefit from Ignite.

Apache Ignite 2.0 was released having all OSGi related tests passed:
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteOSGi&tab=buildTypeHistoryList&branch_IgniteTests=%3Cdefault%3E <http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteOSGi&tab=buildTypeHistoryList&branch_IgniteTests=%3Cdefault%3E>

Could you point out to the issues you filed some time ago?

—
Denis