Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/04/03 04:56:27 UTC

Re: Drop plugins/birt/webapp/birt/webcontent ?

Hi All,

Finally we need to remove these files (see LEGAL-296), hence to remove the wiki page. I don't think the functionality will be a big miss.

Comments before I drop both?

Jacques

Le 27/03/2017 � 13:43, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

Jacques

Le 03/04/2017 � 06:56, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :