Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by coriolisguy <es...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/27 18:18:49 UTC

@InjectService problems

Hi All,

I am probably not doing this right.

In my AppModule.java I have the following code

binder.bind(IConfigurationManager.class,CConfigurationManager.class).withId("ConfigurationManager").eagerLoad();
binder.bind(IAdministrationManager.class,CAdministrationManager.class).withId("AdministrationManager").eagerLoad();
binder.bind(ILogManager.class,CLogManager.class).withId("LogManager").eagerLoad();
binder.bind(ITopicLogManager.class,CTopicLogManager.class).withId("TopicLogManager").eagerLoad();

In my CAdministrationManager.java file I have
public class CAdministrationManager implements IAdministrationManager {

    @Inject
    private IConfigurationManager configurationManager;

}

In my AdministrationManager code I call

String datasourceName 	=
configurationManager.getStringParameter("System.Administration.DataSource","System");

I get a null pointer expression for configurationManager. The injection is
not happening. What more do I have to do?

Thanks