Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 05:25:45 UTC

Re: Camel Bean Component Behaviour in case of an InOut exchange

Hi,

How did you send the request to you queue? Did you use ProducerTemplate or
just another route ?

BTW, you need to consider to use camel 2.10.2 which is latest stable release
of Camel.

Willem

Re: Camel Bean Component Behaviour in case of an InOut exchange

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM, sushil_vsk5 <su...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> I tasted with the stable release and also by adding a log at the end of my
> route. But still I am not getting a response. I am always getting back the
> original request on my reply queue. Can you throw any light on this?
> Regards,
> Sushil

Yes try adding a 2nd step to the route

from JMS
   bean MyBean
   to log?level=DEBUG

eg its a known issue that has been fixed in the upcoming releases. But
the route should have 2+ nodes then it works for reply over JMS.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Camel Bean Component Behaviour in case of an InOut exchange

Posted by sushil_vsk5 <su...@yahoo.co.in>.
Yes I am using a ProducerTemplate to send the message to the queue

I also introduced a log step after my bean invocation but still I am facing
the same issue. I can try with a stable release as suggested and will see of
the issue persists

Thanks