Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/11 02:58:37 UTC

Re: Apache OpenMeetings: a few typos that I noticed

Hello Noel,

please join our mailing list (in CC) instead of writing personal emails :)

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 09:47, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:

> Maxim,
>

> I really should look more at Apache OpenMeetings, given how much time I
> spend professionally in Zoom, WebEx, GotoWebinar, Teams, et al.
>

> Accordingly, and with an eye for setting up an installation on my own
> public host, I was looking at the project website, where I noticed a few
> typos:
>

>    - https://openmeetings.apache.org/: “OpenMeetings is a project of the
>    Apache”
>    That should be *The Apache Software Foundation*.
>    - https://openmeetings.apache.org/installation.html: “all Office
>    Documents into whitebaord”
>
> That should be *whiteboard*.

Maybe you can perform necessary edits at
https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=6UF8Mhql61 ?
If no I will be happy to change labels myself :))

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Apache OpenMeetings: a few typos that I noticed

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Noel,

sorry for the misleading email :(
I thought the typos were in OpenMeetings installer
but your report was aout main site contents

The fix typos you have found these 2 files need to be changed:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-server/src/site/xdoc/index.xml
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-server/src/site/xdoc/installation.xml

The changes are done and will be online with new release
Thanks for the report :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim