Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "RAGOT, vincent" <vi...@mind7.fr> on 2016/12/26 09:57:30 UTC

help for apache lucene

Hello,
I try to develop an application with JBoss Data Grid and Apache Lucene. I
followed the tutoriel:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_JBoss_Data_Grid/6.2/pdf/Infinispan_Query_Guide/Red_Hat_JBoss_Data_Grid-6.2-Infinispan_Query_Guide-en-US.pdf
But when I throw my application, I have the following
error:javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.VerifyError: Failed to link
org/apache/lucene/codecs/lucene40/Lucene40CompoundReader (Module
"deployment.jboss-helloworld-jdg.war:main" from Service Module Loader):
class org.apache.lucene.codecs.lucene40.Lucene40CompoundReader overrides
final method renameFile.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Re: help for apache lucene

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

It looks like you have different Lucene versions on your classpath. Make sure that you have every artifact JAR file only in one single version. Also make sure all different Lucene artifacts have same version.

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen