Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/03/03 17:02:52 UTC

Commit activity

Hi all,

Today I noticed some commit emails in the commit folder. Thig got me thinking, that this happens quite infrequently.
So, I had a look, and I could see in total 6 commits from a total of 2 people.

This is a pretty low number of commits ... especially for a podling, where usually a lot should be going on.

Is development going on somewhere else?

Anything I can help with?

Chris

RE: Commit activity

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Bertty,

Unfortunately, I've got more than enough on my plate ... currently rather trying to clear that a bit ;-)
Was just doing a regular "mentor is doing a check" thing.

It would be cool to see a bit more activity though. This is a rather unusually low commit frequency.
Doesn't have to be like in the IoTDB project, where it fells like there's a commit every few minutes.
So I just wanted to check, if there's anything going on that we would need to know about.

Chris

As far as I know many of the members are having a bunch of things in parallel and personally I will start committing again soon.

I start the implementation of the SQL API using Calcite, if you want to help us there it will awesome :D, Everything is on the branch 'WAYANG-25'

Best regards,
Bertty

Re: Commit activity

Posted by Bertty Contreras <be...@databloom.ai>.