Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/05/24 00:25:28 UTC

Re: BigTop Hackathon :::: Double Header ::: RSVP please !

I am in and will bring 3 or 4 people with me at least on Friday.

Mine main goal is 0.8.0 and the infra for it: there's a couple of tickets and
gentle nudges from the community to fix the build slaves, so I will work on it
and am welcoming everyone who can help.

Looking forward to see as many of the contributors as possible!
And thanks to Jay (and RedHat for hosting us)!

Andre, could you please post this on the meetup page as well?
Thanks,
  Cos

Posted by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org>.
Jay,

thanks again for hosting hack-a-thon. The office view is very majestic. I
hope to see more such events in the future.

Andre

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks!