Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ke...@sunlife.com on 2002/10/21 15:52:49 UTC

Re: Problem installing Axis with Tomcat 4.1.12 [Scanned for known viruses]

in 4.1.12 I believe I put this in TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib

"Selvakumar Ganesan" <se...@wipro.com> on 10/21/2002 06:35:15
AM

To:    <ax...@xml.apache.org>
cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    Re: Problem installing Axis with Tomcat 4.1.12 [Scanned for
       known viruses]

seems servlet.jar is not in the classpath. I had the same problem and when
got servlet.jar into classpath it worked fine.

regards,
Selva.
Posted by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@wipro.com>.
Yes. Still it seems servlet.jar should be added explicitly to the CLASSPATH
environment varaible. That's how it worked for me. I think, there was a mail
regarding this earlier which explained why but I forgot the reason.
Hope it works.

Selva.