Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Uw...@dlr.de on 2021/07/09 08:23:30 UTC

how to embed apache zeppelin in another site

Dear all,

I want to embed apache Zeppelin in our dashboard (written in dash). Both are running on the same server. I tried to embed zeppelin via an iframe. However, Firefox says that zeppelin does not allow to be shown in an iframe.

I commented the section for setting the XFRAME in the /opt/zeppelin/conf/zeppelin-site.xml :
<!--
<property>
  <name>zeppelin.server.xframe.options</name>
  <value>SAMEORIGIN</value>
  <description>The X-Frame-Options HTTP response header can be used to indicate whether or not a browser should be allowed to render a page in a frame/iframe/object.</description>
</property>
-->

And rebooted the whole machine. However, I still see the
zeppelin.server.xframe.options

SAMEORIGIN

In the configuration. Is this a default setting?

What surprises me is that both dashboard and zeppelin are running on the same server using different ports and Firefox obviously thinks this is not the SAMEORIGIN.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Uwe

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
Institut für Verbrennungstechnik | Mehrphasenströmungen und Alternative Treibstoffe | Pfaffenwaldring 38-40 | 70569 Stuttgart

Dr.-Ing. Uwe Bauder
Telefon +49 711 6862-422 | Telefax +49 711 6862-578 | uwe.bauder@dlr.de<ma...@dlr.de>
DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>