Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk> on 2001/05/30 14:04:09 UTC

The Lifecycle interfaces

hi,

I find some inconsistency in the docs
(http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/framework/lifecycle.html) and the code in
cvs.

I'im primarily thinking about the Executable/Startable and
Suspendable/Interruptable interface.

Can anyone shed some light on the issues?
- Kasper

Re: The Lifecycle interfaces

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 02:04 PM 5/30/01 +0200, Kasper Nielsen wrote:
>hi,
>
>I find some inconsistency in the docs
>(http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/framework/lifecycle.html) and the code in
>cvs.
>
>I'im primarily thinking about the Executable/Startable and
>Suspendable/Interruptable interface.
>
>Can anyone shed some light on the issues?

The documentation is wrong - the correct documentation is in CVS ... we
just have to build the docs and upload them again. I was going to wait till
we did another release to do that - mainly as CVS updates to the machine
are reallllly slow atm ;/

Cheers,

Pete