Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by karthik Ofbiz <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 18:20:04 UTC

Feeds of currency updates of all countries

Hi,

I am using Ofbiz for my ecommerce application.

Now we have updated our services to 185 countries.We have to show
prices in local currencies.

Is there any feed from any of the web sites which gives information of
currency updates of all the countries?

Any help would be appreciated...............

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Karthik Ramini.

Re: Feeds of currency updates of all countries

Posted by karthik Ofbiz <ka...@gmail.com>.
But the above link does not provide me with the currency updates of
all the countries.

I need the data of almost 185 countries...............

Thanks in Advance

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
any source for currency convesion, where here is a large amount of
traffic will usually want a fee.
that said if you look on the site
http://www.currencysource.com/webmasters.html
there is a form you can put on the website.
if you did into the form you can get the code to convert to a service
in ofbiz.

you can do a google for
real time currency conversion

karthik Ofbiz sent the following on 7/8/2009 9:40 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Feeds of currency updates of all countries

Posted by Cimballi <ci...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk>.
Hi,
try this http://www.geonames.org/export/web-services.html#countryInfo

Or, if you want exchange rates too:
http://www.xe.com/dfs/
http://www.webservicex.net/WCF/ServiceDetails.aspx?SID=18
http://rss.timegenie.com/foreign_exchange_rates_forex

ya

Dňa St, 2009-07-08 o 21:50 +0530, karthik Ofbiz napísal: