Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/20 19:19:22 UTC

4/21/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi~

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
past two weeks in this thread.

My updates (not much):
- Code reviews
- Test the new Heron release.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 4/21/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Nick Nezis updates:
- Bazel 3 upgrade
- Jar dependencies now managed by
https://github.com/bazelbuild/rules_jvm_external
  - This Bazel rule will use Maven style logic to discover and add
transitive dependencies
  - Cuts down on the list of dependency versions we need to manage
  - Pinned the dependencies with `rules_jvm_external`
- Rebased the PY3 branch off of master (post Bazel 3 merge)
- Updated slf4j to  1.7.30

Posted by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
My Updates:

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.