Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Oliver.Zhan" <zh...@hikvision.com> on 2017/12/04 11:39:06 UTC

how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?

I had upload file to sftp form my local cpmputer ,how can I download the file to the remoter computer in the guacamole?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Oliver.Zhan <zh...@hikvision.com>
wrote:

> I means that if the sftp server can not connect to remote computer
> automatically
> <https://www.baidu.com/link?url=ySiZYO4F2h8HgxqyjJcX89YXzPwFqZ25YB6ujbGuHk1JN7wEc_9UaSuQqbE6lqw8qwuoHjRY3gK6qU6PUUMgLCpjszqwgd62cKjs_XuKNaa&wd=&eqid=f69d70ad0002e204000000045a25f214>
> , it is very inconvenience
> <http://www.baidu.com/link?url=yRhQ7N2uMQ6d_jegkEZ97FJrYOmsqP1jopnzkTiAopq9ydYVgzo12FFQXtONFOkDNNd50ibfzLB4MFmL8YQodfrQGJJSbJygWLh1EVod2nC>
> ,

I have configrated sftp for a connection in the guacamole,and
> ctrl+alt+shift get the ftp server and had upload file to the ftp server
> ,but how can I download the file in the sftp server to the remote
> computer?  Not support
> <http://www.baidu.com/link?url=gBfB3VzaAY43Degnya1Utvhh--UFo0axnYBAJ_DTjlqQll8C_yoyc7lPvEfyM75sL0Njusqo3N-gVILmbzMZBlANuFOMQAp0DZqMFtO0zcC>
> Drag?

Guacamole does not provide any facility for connecting the SFTP server to
the remote computer in the cases where those two systems are separate -
that's up to you.  There are a couple of ways you can solve this, though:
- If you're using RDP connections from Guacamole, make sure the "Enable
Drive" option is checked, and that should enable the seamless file sharing
between Guacamole and the Remote Desktop server, which allows for direct
file uploads/downloads between the browser and the RDP computer.
- If you're using RDP, VNC, or Telnet, with the SFTP option enabled, run
the SFTP server on the same host you're connecting to.  For Windows, you
can run the recent port of the OpenSSH service to Windows and that will
enable file transfers directly between the browser and the Windows host.

-Nick

答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?

Posted by "Oliver.Zhan" <zh...@hikvision.com>.
Thanks  nick and mike, I got it.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Oliver.Zhan" <zh...@hikvision.com>.
I got it , my sftp server is independent<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=oesYNnWAtHAHzUulbWQwT6iDb7HXKeC9jtD2lLqsR-xolps3HbfCb_fpY034hj-OtRHPoKzqSnMRLdx9n7BqDqQqegw5616vOVahF-gyVXS>, I mistack that every connections had configurate sftp in the guacamole can conncect to the sftp automatically<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=iXBPwyicKys2hY8jNdbi20vTnla3IdDXY4K9AuUEcYjfQ9xybHb_bQGgchjyHlq9uVDaNOZI47Q8G_ww93PXGqGxKmHStE0NDgW6eIpH-Pu>!, but it not.
Now I configurate sftp server in every connections, and every connection only connect to himself<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=Dot4QkfSc5o-G7h_PUgif9-w5D6qMguZKquz2Ou2B5Ue2h15ukEYrX1eguZnh8vZt2tpkExY1EyJIpxwTzfwgDGPeB5dMPCbsHtnMaUiuDK>`s sftp server, the upload and download between local and remote  has worked.
I can dragging and dropping the file from local to the remote computer ,but I can not dragging and dropping file from remote computer to local ,I only user the file transfer memu, can dragging and dropping file from remote computer to local?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
wrote:

> I just want to kown you how to transfer file between local computer with
> remote computer in the guacamole by the sftp?

Guacamole supports SFTP file transfer for VNC, RDP, and SSH. To enable file
transfer via SFTP, you will need to specify the additional connection
parameters configuring the SFTP portion of the connection:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#vnc-sftp
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-sftp
http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#ssh-sftp

You can then transfer files either through the file browser in the
Guacamole menu, or through dragging and dropping the file over the
Guacamole display. See:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/using-guacamole.html#file-transfer

From the above link:

Posted by "Oliver.Zhan" <zh...@hikvision.com>.
I just want to kown you how to transfer file between local computer with remote computer in the guacamole by the sftp?

It is  inconvenience<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=yRhQ7N2uMQ6d_jegkEZ97FJrYOmsqP1jopnzkTiAopq9ydYVgzo12FFQXtONFOkDNNd50ibfzLB4MFmL8YQodfrQGJJSbJygWLh1EVod2nC>? What is difference<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=zs-tjT5mS8Q0bnbRaUVewd-JNAhCSXf0yRKDqOlZ0-6ELR9uRJcsqkMhgx3q6qf-_Gs6Qm2IeqDKqqtEcNy7Ar4cJcACoddHDihTxT735ua>? I also can redicetly to acecess remote computer by ssh or rdp to transfer file?

Drag is supported. Just drag the file over the Guacamole display and drop it. The file will be uploaded to the SFTP server within the default upload directory.

- Mike

If I understand the scenario correctly, the Guacamole connection (RDP/Telnet/VNC) is being pointed at a different host than the SFTP connection, and the question is how to have files sent to the SFTP server automatically show up on the host that Guacamole is connecting to.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, though??

-Nick

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Oliver.Zhan" <zh...@hikvision.com>.
[...]

You connect to the SFTP server on the remote computer and grab the file.  For SSH connections, you're just connecting via SFTP to the system you're already hooked to.  For RDP connections you can specify a server and username/password to use for connection - you can run a SSH/SFTP server on the Windows system, in which case the files will on the system you upload it to, already - if you specify a different system (not the Windows system you're RDPd to) then you have to then connect to the SFTP server from the Windows system.  You can do that with a SFTP client, or you can have your SFTP provide CIFS connections (via Samba, for example) and go that route.

-Nick

Re: how to download a file form sftp to a connection in the guacamole?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.