Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/02/08 22:35:41 UTC

Default language parameter

Hi All,

I wonder if we should remove "-Duser.language=en" from startofbiz.* when all properties files will be migrated to xml files. Is the
new mechanism already used by entity descriptions (I don't think so after a cursory review of  PropertyMap) or is it usable ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Default language parameter

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I just tested and yes, we should remove this parameter from startofbiz.* (it works well without it now) when all properties files
will be migrated to xml.
Anyway I keep  it as a reminder somewhere...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>