Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuong Huynh <hn...@tma.com.vn> on 2001/07/30 11:24:47 UTC

Explanation about struts-config.xml

Hi all,

Is there any detailed exlanation about struts-config.xml file? Or is there
any deployment tool for struts that automate creation of this file?

I found it difficult to understand the usage of all tags in this file.

Thanks,
- Chuong

=============================
 HUYNH, N. CHUONG
 TMA Software Solutions, Vietnam
 Tel: (84-8) 990 3848 - Ext: 5272
 Email: hnchuong@tma.com.vn
=============================

Re: Explanation about struts-config.xml

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Chuong Huynh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any detailed exlanation about struts-config.xml file? Or is there
> any deployment tool for struts that automate creation of this file?
>
> I found it difficult to understand the usage of all tags in this file.

Have you looked at the DTD for this file?  It's got pretty comprehensive
comments.  In the Struts 1.0 binary distribution, use a text editor to
browse:

  lib/struts-config_1_0.dtd

> Thanks,
> - Chuong