Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/16 14:29:56 UTC

[fyi] JCR RI moved to incubator

hi folks!

i'd like to inform you that the JSR 170 reference implementation
(currently located in proposals/jcrri) has been successfully
moved to incubator in the form of a new project called 'Jackrabbit':

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/jackrabbit.html

development of the codebase will be continued in the
Jackrabbit project. i will therefore remove the existing code
in proposals/jcrri.

as i will concentrate my efforts in the Jackrabbit project i kindly
ask to be removed from the 'active committers' list.

i'd like to thank you all for your hospitality by giving the
jcr ri a temporary home and for allowing me to work on it
as slide committer! i wish you all the best for the future
of the slide project.

cheers
stefan