Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by 段洪义 <du...@doopai.com> on 2013/05/02 14:53:59 UTC

How to restore HDFS data

Datanode error, and then I run hadoop fsck /-delete.Lost a lot of data,
Later, these datanode recovery, Is there any way to restore the fsck
command to delete the data.

Re: How to restore HDFS data

Posted by 段洪义 <du...@doopai.com>.
Thank you, I use rsync to backup every day, so I lost a day of data.

于 2013年05月02日 21:19, Harsh J 写道:

Re: How to restore HDFS data

Posted by 段洪义 <du...@doopai.com>.

Re: How to restore HDFS data