Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Rodríguez, Alejandro <al...@tecnalia.com> on 2015/07/22 10:40:10 UTC

[POI] Read Watermark from XWPFDocument

Hi, I' m using POI api in order to read docx, xlsx and pptx files from students, with the intention of correct it. I never write in this files I only read it.

I have some question about specific topics:

I have seen  in  XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy the createWatermak method, Are there some way to retrieve the watermark from XWPFDocument?

I have been looking in http://opensourcejavaphp.net/java/poi/org/apache/poi/xwpf/model/XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy.java.html

And also I have tried extract methods from: http://www.massapi.com/source/manual/OLAT-6_3_3-PUBLIC-20100823/olat3/webapp/WEB-INF/src/org/olat/search/service/document/file/WordOOXMLDocument.java.html#104

But without any positive result. Any suggestion will be welcome.

Regards!