Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/12/10 03:00:37 UTC

[RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc2

I'd have thought all that turkey and stuffing would have done more
damage to momentum, but judging by the number of bug-fixes in the last
couple of weeks, that isn't the case.

As usual, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that this is not yet a
stable release.  It's getting pretty close, but we're not ready to stick
a fork in it yet.  Be sure to test it thoroughly before upgrading
something important.

Please be sure to read through the changes[1] and release notes[2].
Report any problems you find[3], and if you have any questions, don't
hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

[1]: http://goo.gl/ZMQEe (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/R35HH (NEWS.txt)
[3]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA
[4]: http://people.apache.org/~eevans/cassandra_0.7.0~rc2_all.deb

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [RELEASE] 0.7.0 rc2

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@riptano.com>.
RPM is available from http://rpm.riptano.com

Artifacts for maven folks are available as well:
http://mvn.riptano.com/content/repositories/riptano/

-Nate