Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 18:16:30 UTC

Can't understand reason for rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager: Running, pool size = 128, active threads = 128, queued tasks = 5000, completed tasks = 204

Hi, found smth similar here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/phoenix-user/201501.mbox/%3CCAAF1Jdg-E4=54e5dC3WazL=MVUe8C93E4zoHobiYWaOVs86TCA@mail.gmail.com%3E

My queries are:
1. insert into TABLE(KEY_COL, A, B,C) values(?, ?,?,?)
2. select A, B, C, KEY_COL from TABLE where KEY_COL=?

Why do I get so huge queue?

Re: Can't understand reason for rejected from org.apache.phoenix.job.JobManager: Running, pool size = 128, active threads = 128, queued tasks = 5000, completed tasks = 204

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm using  4.3.0-clabs-phoenix-1.0.0 (phoenix for CDH)

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi, It's web-app.

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org>.