Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/08/22 16:32:55 UTC

Jewel "ApplicationResponsiveView" change name to "ResponsiveView"

Hi,

just let you know that as part of improving the docs and cleaning APIs and
more to the way to 1.0, I'm doing some refactorings to do some little
adjustments to Jewel.

Most of the changes are internal, but this one will need you to change your
code: To make names more coherent I'm renaming "*ApplicationResponsiveView*"
to "*ResponsiveView*", so we have "View" and "ResponsiveView" as view
implementations.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Jewel "ApplicationResponsiveView" change name to "ResponsiveView"

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
cool! ;-)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Brian,