Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by meduolis <me...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/17 21:24:06 UTC

ModalWindow update size

Let say we got page with button, we click the button, it shows the modal
window. Inside modal window we got panel with button "resize me, please!".
We click that button, modal windows AJAX'ly updates and resizes from 600x400
to 320x240 :), the end

Any help?

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@libero.it>.
Oh yes, I've forgotten to mention patch file. But keep in mind that it
could not work under IE6...

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@libero.it>.
Hi meduolis,

Re: PageMap, setMaxPageMaps()

Posted by meduolis <me...@gmail.com>.
Stefan Lindner, maby you know that thread where this problem is talked? I
really want to have that feature on my application

Re: PageMap, setMaxPageMaps()

Posted by meduolis <me...@gmail.com>.
So, there is no way to update modal window size, damn :), I thought wicket is
almighty :)

Re: PageMap, setMaxPageMaps()

Posted by meduolis <me...@gmail.com>.
I set maxPageMaps to 10, but it does not solve my problem :/

PageMap, setMaxPageMaps()

Posted by MZ...@osc.state.ny.us.
Given this;

SecondLevelCachePageMap uses SecondLevelCacheSessionStore (this is default
in Wicket 1.3) which stores pages on disk except for the most recently
accessed one which is stored in http session. (
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/page-maps.html)

What effect would getSessionSettings().setMaxPageMaps(5) have if only one
page map is stored in session and the remainder are in DiskStore (per
description above)?  In other words, Wicket is storing pagemap n-1 in
session, so n-2 should be in DiskStore, in which case setMaxPageMaps(5)
has had no effect...

JavaDoc for setMaxPageMaps(int)

        /**
         * Sets maximum number of page maps allowed in this session
         *
         * @param maxPageMaps
         *            Maximum number of page maps
         */
        void setMaxPageMaps(int maxPageMaps);

From:   meduolis <me...@gmail.com>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   11/18/2010 12:04 PM
Subject:        Re: ModalWindow update size

I have tried it already, but it does not help.

on my panel I do this:

modal.setInitialWidth(image.getWidth());
modal.setInitialHeight(image.getHeigth());

target.addComponent(modal);

but on click nothing happens, no exceptions

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure
under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have received this communication in error and delete this email from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not
to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the
contents of this information.

Re: ModalWindow update size

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.
You could pass the modal window as an argument in the MyPanel constructor.

e.g.

ModalWindow modal = new ModalWindow("myWindow");

then later:

modal.setContent(new MyPanel(someProps, modal));

then in your Panel you can manipulate the ModalWindow.

Re: ModalWindow update size

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by meduolis <me...@gmail.com>.
Something like that?

		AttributeModifier widthAttributeModifier = new AttributeModifier("width",
new PropertyModel<Integer>(this, "modalWidth"));
		AttributeModifier heightAttributeModifier = new
AttributeModifier("height", new PropertyModel<Integer>(this,
"modalHeight"));

		imageModal.add(widthAttributeModifier);
		imageModal.add(heightAttributeModifier);

And later just update those property models?

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.
Add attribute modifier to the modal with a model for the class attribute's value and on the click event change the model value to the class with the desirable size.

Regards,
poko

Re: ModalWindow update size

Posted by Istvan Jozsa <jo...@gmail.com>.
// add to your ModalWindow constructor:
setWidthUnit("em");
setHeightUnit("em");
setResizable(false);
setOutputMarkupId(true);

@Override
public void show(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
    super.show(target);
    // ...
    int width = ...;
    int height = ...;
    target.appendJavascript(""//
            + "var thisWindow = Wicket.Window.get();\n"//
            + "if (thisWindow) {\n"//
            + "thisWindow.window.style.width = \"" + width + "em\";\n"//
            + "thisWindow.content.style.height = \"" + height + "em\";\n"//
            + "thisWindow.center();\n"//
            + "}"//
    );
}