Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2012/07/05 08:42:01 UTC

Re: Logging Site

Any update on this?  Can we replace logging.apache.org with what is at loggingtest.apache.org?

Ralph

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yeah - I refreshed my browser and they appeared. How odd.

Ralph

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hu? I see them?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
That's strange. I do see the content on the web site.

Ralph

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
OK I fixed the dmg/zip download links.
the webstart file can also be downloaded.

Unfortunately we need to alter the jnlp file as it refers to the old domain.

Scott, could you help here?

Anyway, as we have the downloads i am +1 to move loggingtest.* to
logging.apache.org now

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-07-07, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 2012-07-05, Ralph Goers wrote:

>>> Any update on this?  Can we replace logging.apache.org with what is at
>>> loggingtest.apache.org?

>> Haven't found time to make the final adjustments for log4net, but TBH
>> I'll be more likely to find the time if there is a pressing need
>> (complaining users) - so no reason to wait for me/log4net.

First of all, let me repeat: "don't wait for me". 8-)

> I see that:
> http://loggingtest.apache.org/log4net/1.x/

> So isn't this the latest version of the site?

It is and it works well enough to go (not sure whether the download page
works, we will see).  The problem is that several exterior links will
point to http://logging.apache.org/log4net/ without 1.x - as do several
pages inside the log4net area - and those links won't work properly
anymore.

Some mod_rewrite magic inside .htaccess could fix that, but my head is
somewhere else right now.

Stefan

Re: Logging Site

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.