Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Allen, Aristotle B (Ari)" <ab...@agere.com> on 2001/11/05 21:16:34 UTC

Posting an XML file with JMeter?

I am trying to use JMeter to test how a servlet I have written handles
multiple requests(while pooling resources)

Is there a way  to choose an XML file to post when using the Web testers.

Note:
I just want to send like the following, not a multipart...

HTTP ....

<my_xml>...

</my_xml>

Aristotle B. Allen
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Software Manufacturing Systems
Application Development
Phone: 484.397.3845
Fax: 484.397.3050
aballen@agere.com

Very basic questions.......Help

Posted by Anitha Bala <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ari,
I wasnt sure if this was going back to your inbox or
the entire group. I had a very basic question. I am
trying to test an application (web based). I need help
in

1. Doing the test plan and test script.
2. My undersatnding of this process is that we create
a test script in XML and then ?

I am not sure how to proceed after this.

CAn you please help by sending sample test scripts (if
possible) and outlining the procedure to tets a
application(JSP & Servlets).

Thanks for any help.
anitha Bala
--- "Allen, Aristotle B (Ari)" <ab...@agere.com>
wrote:
> I am trying to use JMeter to test how a servlet I
> have written handles
> multiple requests(while pooling resources)
>
> Is there a way  to choose an XML file to post when
> using the Web testers.
>
> Note:
> I just want to send like the following, not a
> multipart...
>
> HTTP ....
>
> <my_xml>...
>
> </my_xml>