Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wesley Hales <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 00:17:20 UTC

[Trinidad] Can the chart generated svg be converted to images?

Curious if anyone has tried or knows of a way to convert the charts that are
generated to images?

Re: [Trinidad] Can the chart generated svg be converted to images?

Posted by venkata guddanti <ve...@gmail.com>.
Currently I believe the IE Adobe SVG viewer plugin has an option to save the
generated SVG content. You can then take the SVG output to any of the SVG
authoring tool and convert it into images.

Also Emia Renesis SVG player in IE has an option to save the generated SVG
content as an image. But unfortunately the player does not work with the
chart control. I have not found the time to make the chart component
compatible with it. Moreover the Renesis player is in beta (.7 version). I
was hoping to wait for the final release.