Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by James Patrick Sigmon <jp...@ncsu.edu> on 2011/03/03 21:54:30 UTC

static setup

Hey Guys,

I don't yet have a dhcp handing out public address so I'd like to put the system into "static mode."  I know in the 2.1 version this was a configuration in the vcld.conf file.  I see that part has been removed in 2.2.  How to I go about changing VCL to "static mode" in 2.2?

Thanks,

Patrick Sigmon

Re: static setup

Posted by James Patrick Sigmon <jp...@ncsu.edu>.
Nevermind.  I found it on the web interface under the management node settings.

Thanks,

-Patrick

Begin forwarded message: