Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/27 12:48:00 UTC

[Axis2] Axis 2 Source drop

Hi Folks,
    Is there any way that I could get a source drop of Axis2 rather than through svn?
Thanks,
Samisa...

RE: [Axis2] Axis 2 Source drop

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Well, If you want to just have a look at that code, you can try temporary
version of Axis 2 site hosted at
http://www.apache.org/~chinthaka/axis2/maven-reports.html. through the
Clover reports link you can view the source or use java docs.

This site is not up-to-date, meaning, there has been some code changes after
this was hosted.

Eran Chinthaka

  _____

    Is there any way that I could get a source drop of Axis2 rather than
through svn?

Thanks,

Samisa...

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! <http://my.yahoo.com>   What will yours do?

RE: [Axis2] Axis 2 Source drop

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Samisa,

At the moment we have the source at svn only. Following link will download
the source
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java/dev/scratch/pro
totype2

Thanks,