Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by karthi <ra...@snovabits.net> on 2012/06/26 09:17:31 UTC

How to create a tapestry - OSGI bundle project

Hi,

Using the below url sample project for tapestry, spring, hibernate
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapstry5First_project_with_Tapestry5,_Spring_and_Hibernate,
I have created one of that.

I integrated Postgres db and using tapestry through spring retrieved the db
values successfully by hibernate criterias. Everything worked as expected
and I was running in Jetty server, even exported my app as war and ran in
tomcat virgo server successfully.

Now I want to change this project as a OSGI bundle project but I donno where
to start.
I tried to import the dependencies org.apache.tapestry5 in MANIFEST file but
there is no such option in the imported packages list?

Can anyone please help me

Regards,
Karthi.

Re: How to create a tapestry - OSGI bundle project

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
This is more of a question for OSGi and looking at their documentation. This isn't really a tapestry question at all.

Posted by karthi <ra...@snovabits.net>.
Any one help me?