Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/07/07 23:34:44 UTC

antipede checkin

Nicola,

thanks. One question: I see our targets re-appear in both build.xml and
in src/targets/project.xtarget. Which are the ones to work further on?

We also need to add the infamous proxy RTFM in our project README, so
that proxy users know that they should specify their proxy settings in
ANT_OPTS or something similar.

Regards,

</Steven>

Re: antipede checkin

Posted by Ross Gardler <ro...@wkwyw.net>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> We also need to add the infamous proxy RTFM in our project README, so
>> that proxy users know that they should specify their proxy settings in
>> ANT_OPTS or something similar.
>

> There is a description of it in the krysalis site somewhere.

The krysalis site needs updating to include the correct instructions
(CVS is correct).

The corect details (for those who don't know) are (for Linux):

export ANT_OPTS="-Dhttp_proxyHost=proxy.host.url -Dhttp_proxyPort=proxyPort

Obviously replace proxy.host.url and proxyPort with the necessary valuses.

Ross

Re: antipede checkin

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> Nicola,
>
> thanks. One question: I see our targets re-appear in both build.xml and
> in src/targets/project.xtarget. Which are the ones to work further on?

I'm unable to commit the delete of project.xtarget :-/

> We also need to add the infamous proxy RTFM in our project README, so
> that proxy users know that they should specify their proxy settings in
> ANT_OPTS or something similar.

There is a description of it in the krysalis site somewhere.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -