Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 09:47:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alex Ott as New Committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Zeppelin
has invited Alex Ott to become a committer and we are very pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

We greatly appreciate all of Alex's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Congratulations & Welcome aboard Alex !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alex Ott as New Committer

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
little but late for the welcoming party here.
I couldn’t appreciate more about starting 2020 with this great news!
Welcome Alex Ott and appreciate your involvement and contributions!

Regards,
moon

Posted by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi, Alex Ott.

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi, Alex Ott.

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's really great!!

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alex Ott as New Committer

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's really great!!

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈