Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Michael Chandler <Mi...@onassignment.com> on 2013/07/26 17:30:57 UTC

Shiro with Wicket

Good morning all.

I'm using Apache Shiro with Wicket.  It works perfectly until I attempt to implement EHCache per the instructions.  I continue receiving this message upon login:

Last cause: Another unnamed CacheManager already exists in the same VM. Please provide unique names for each CacheManager in the config or do one of following:
1. Use one of the CacheManager.create() static factory methods to reuse same CacheManager with same name or create one if necessary
2. Shutdown the earlier cacheManager before creating new one with same name.
The source of the existing CacheManager is: InputStreamConfigurationSource [stream=java.io.ByteArrayInputStream@4db5cb7b]
WicketMessage: Method onFormSubmitted of interface org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener targeted at [AuthenticationForm [Component id = loginForm]] on component [AuthenticationForm [Component id = loginForm]] threw an exception

Does anyone have any insight into what's causing this?  The error suggests that perhaps the Wicket framework is caching the cacheManager bean, but if that's the case I'm unsure of what to do about it.

Mike Chandler
Programmer Analyst
On Assignment, Inc.
t: 818.878.3187
f: 818.878.6582
NYSE: ASGN
www.onassignment.com<http://www.onassignment.com/>
People First.

RE: Shiro with Wicket

Posted by Michael Chandler <Mi...@onassignment.com>.
Ah, that's interesting.  I'm not implementing a unique excache.xml, so maybe I should so that I can rename it and test that theory.  Thanks for the tip, I'll try that.

Mike

Posted by Stephen McCants <st...@hcs.us.com>.
Hi Michael,